Hello lovelies! First I want to say thank you for all the love that you guys have been sending our way since announcing our newest addition. The amount of support has been overwhelming in the best kind of way! Next, I'd like to officially address my upcoming maternity leave, as so many of you have been asking.
- Unless for medical reasons I am unable, I intend to shoot until I am 37 weeks (December 11th). That said, please understand that should I go into labor early or out of medical necessity I am stuck in bed, our session will of course be cancelled (with full refund of deposit). I understand many of your online businesses depend on updated photography, so I'm trying to find a balance between decreasing your odds of a cancelled session and making myself as available as possible until her arrival.
- The last Fashion Friday before my maternity leave will be on December 1st. The next Fashion Friday after that will be on March 9th. A pop-up Fashion Friday in February is possible - I just cannot promise it at this time. Stay tuned!
- I will still be booking during my maternity leave - so please don't hesitate to reach out with your future scheduling needs during that time time! I'm looking forward to a spring full of style sessions, family & engagement sessions! I can't wait to meet all my 2018 & 19 brides!
- I will resume my normal schedule March 16th.
- Product Photography will continue on as normal, as this is done in our home studio.
- Bloggers- Please schedule November, December, March & April with as much advance notice as possible; I want to fit as many of you in as I can in before my leave so you have plenty of content! Depending on how we are doing and when she decides to make her debut, it may be possible to book quick (baby-wearing) blogging shoots in Marietta in February if you have a brand that has immediate needs- I just can't promise anything yet! Shoot me an e-mail if the need arises!
Thank you so much for all your continued understanding and support!
Amber, Michael & Baby Girl Gossett